CocoDoc Review: the Best PDF Editor for Online Work
Whenever people see the words PDF editor, they always wonder, “what’s a PDF editor?” Well, a PDF editor is basically software that edits your PDF file without changing its file format. People use a PDF editor almost every day in their lives.
Whenever an error is spotted on a PDF or if the layout is not right, simply use a PDF editor to make changes within seconds! Now, you might ask yourself “which PDF editor is the best?”
After extensive research, we have come to the conclusion that CocoDoc is the best one out there if you need an online workflow.
In this article, we will help you understand what CocoDoc offers and why we have chosen it. Without any further delay, let’s get started.
Advantages and Disadvantages of CocoDoc
Of course, no review is complete without weighing the pros and cons of CocoDoc.
- Security: CocoDoc has constantly offered a very secure service to offer to its users. It has an encrypted server which means that potential hackers cannot get access to your data. CocoDoc has also been granted an SSL certificate which shows to users that they are a safe website.
- Many Tools and also advanced tools: You can use this website to merge, edit, sign, and even compress your PDF files. Further below, we have explained the role of each tool CocoDoc has to offer.
- Affordable: By far, the best advantage CocoDoc has over other editor platforms is its prices. CocoDoc is extremely affordable and has a trial period that is absolutely free and grants you access to the premium tools. Once this trial ends, you can continue to use the free version, but you will have access to a limited number of tools as compared to the premium version, where you get all the tools.
- Limited access for users via mobile: Only users who have bought the premium version have access to CocoDoc’s mobile app. So if you are not using the premium version or higher, you will have to stick to editing via PC.
- Adobe Acrobat is more effective: A user that requires extremely advanced tools will most likely not enjoy CocoDoc and will have to settle for an application like Adobe Acrobat. But it is not worth it as their rates are high.
What types of tools are featured at CocoDOC?
CocoDoc has all the modern tools available for you to edit PDF files. If you are a newbie to their site, they provide you with a quick tour of the site and a small introduction to the tools.
Here are a few tools you have the ability to use and their functions better explained:
- PDF Converter: CocoDoc provides you the option to convert your document from any other format to PDF and vice versa.
- PDF eSign: This feature allows you to sign any PDF file without any difficulty.
- PDF Unlocker: This feature allows you to remove any password on a PDF file.
- PDF Compressor: You can use this feature to reduce the original size of your original PDF file.
- Password Protection tool: You can protect your PDF file by adding a password of any kind with this tool.
- PDF Editor: This feature is usually used to edit any errors or basics you may have to edit.
- PDF Merger: With this tool, you can combine up to 10 different files if necessary.
You always need a site that is reliable and will never fail to deliver when it comes to editing PDF files. CocoDoc is the best of the best out there. They have hundreds of extra features that are there for your convenience.
It offers you so many tools you would not get at this price. They also offer a 14-day trial period where you do not even have to pay a single dollar to find out if it is to your liking.
Sure, there are disadvantages to CocoDoc such as their lack of mobile application access to users and the inability to offer extremely advanced tools to its users, but it is still worth it! It has more advantages than disadvantages. So, when it comes to PDF editor software, the one we recommend as the best is CocoDoc.