How To Design a Perfect Logo – 5 Main Elements That You Should Have (Infographic)
What are the characteristics of a good logo? What make a logo effective?
We are know creating a good logo design is not an easy task. But, the good news is anyone can learn on how to design a perfect logo (including you).
Read on this infographic below by the team at FastPrint.co.uk to help you produce high-quality logos that don’t suck as a serious professional.
Expert Designers Quotes from the Infographic:
- “Good Design is as Little design as Possible” by Dieter Rams [ Tweet this]
- “Colour does not add a pleasant quality to a design, it reinforces it” by Pierre Bonnard [ Tweet this]
- “Your goal is not to make an image. It’s to make a statement!” by Tom Asacker [ Tweet this]
- “Quality is timeless: It will clearly define itself” by Dwight Yoakam [ Tweet this]
- “Good is the enemy of great” by Jonathan Ive [ Tweet this]
Which of the tips above that are useful for you? Have you follow the design tips above in your logo design? Please don’t hesitate to leave your comment below. Thanks 🙂