Freelance Confidential Book by Rockable Press
Freelance Confidential is a Rockable Press’s newest book. This book aims to provide the hard numbers on the biggest issues of freelancing and advice on how experienced freelancers can improve their business grow.
The writer, Amanda Hackwith (FreelanceSwitch Editor) also uncovers the fact about freelancing and reveals what freelancers everywhere want to know:
- How much do others charge?
- Where do you find new clients?
- How do you promote your work?
Did you know…?
- Fewer freelancers live in large urban cities than did three years ago. What are the benefits?
- New referrals from advertising and cold calling has dropped significantly. What’s the best new source?
- Freelancers with former experience as an employee report the highest level of satisfaction and happiness. Why is that?
What Inside in this Book
This book drawing on surveys statistics from over 3,200 participants and insights from 10 notable freelancers like Ed Gandia of International Freelancer’s Academy, James Chartrand of Men with Pens, FreelanceSwitch’s own N.C. Winters. Including Envato’s founder Collis Taed, Amanda Hackwith asks frank questions and gets the honest answers every freelancer should know. And many more.
The information contained in the book provides extremely valuable insights for seasoned freelancers who are looking for ways to take their business to the next level.
You’ll learn the current trends and insights on big questions:
- Where do you find new clients? You’ll be interested to see what source has grown over the past three years.
- How much do you charge? Think hotshot consultants are able to charge the most? Think again.
- How do you raise your rates? The numbers show it’s not a steady climb to retirement.
- How do you stabilize your income month to month? Our experts were unanimous on two necessary steps for success: diversity and marketing. We’ll walk through the best advice for both.
- Is social media really worth it? Forget the hype, get real and get focus.
- How to make a successful start? Envato founder Collis Ta’eed talks about what he’d do if he had to start from scratch all over again.
- And much more on clients, passive income, security and trends for the future!
For more the book contents, check out the Freelance Confidential launch page to download free sample pages and see what others have to say about the book.
Get the Freelance Confidential Book Today
Take advantage of the $5 discount price for 5 days ONLY (until March 25, 2011) and get your copy of this insightful new book by Rockable Press today! you’ll get PDF, ePub and Mobi versions!
Whether you’re a successful freelancer who’s reached a plateau or one who’s just starting out, learn the truths to success in Freelance Confidential.
– Or –