You will need to use different Instagram analytics to measure the success of your marketing efforts. When you know the metrics, you will find it easier to analyze your efforts and find out the best ways to maximize your Instagram and email marketing efforts.
This will help you to:
- Create a better awareness for your brand
- Ensure better visibility and online presence and
- Create a greater impact.
In addition to tracking your progress, Instagram analytics will also help you to:
- Identify the current trends followed in the digital marketing landscape
- Identify and assess the target audience in the market in more detail
- Gather valuable information and data regarding the most used hashtags
- Identify the images that receive higher traction and receive more interaction and
- Know the best times to post on Instagram.
All these metrics are precious to find out which posts and emails are doing well and which are the ones that you need to improve on. Most importantly, the available data will help you to determine your success in comparison to your competitors.
Using these paid or free Instagram analytics tools, you will gain a lot of benefits to your marketing strategy. Out of these, the top four benefits are:
- You will be able to perform at the top of your specific industry, knowing the posts that your followers strongly react to.
- You will be able to understand the target market and audience based on different parameters and demographics.
- It will allow you to save a lot of time and resources because you will be well acquainted with the process as well as its outcome.
Most importantly, it will help you to plan your email marketing campaigns and strategy in a much better way, as you will know pattern and trend to follow for achieving the desired growth within a given period.
Combining Instagram and email marketing efforts
Taken separately, both Instagram and email marketing can be the two most robust standalone strategies for your business. However, combining the two will make it all the more powerful. It will help you to:
- Extend the reach of your emails
- Identify and reach out to the stalwarts in your industry and eventually
- Get more subscribers on your email list.
For this, you must follow the steps that are proven and followed by expert marketers such as gramista and others. These are:
- Uploading your list of subscribers to associate a name and face to your email address that will attract new users
- Inviting your Instagram followers to subscribe to your email list by developing the newsfeed algorithms
- Following a referral marketing strategy for an incentive to the referrers to engage potential customers
- Including a share button in your emails to encourage the users to cross-promote
- Embedding an email sign-up form on Facebook to make your fans a part of the email list
- Adding live social media feed in your emails using third-party software tools to find the recent posts and update the posts automatically and to drive more followers to your account
- You must also incorporate some unique video substance. As this is a standout amongst other promoting blank areas right now, it is better that you attempt and produce some vertical video content on IGTV.
- Building a distinct social community for your VIP email subscribers to create exclusivity and more meaningful engagement
- Cross promoting and running giveaways, offers, and challenges contests on any social media channel is the best way to ask users to enter. For this, you should include social catches in your emails you send or the email signature.
- Retargeting all active email subscribers through the Instagram ads to match the interests and intent of the prospects and
- Organizing Instagram and other social media giveaways to build your email list by turning your Instagram followers into your email subscribers.
If nothing seems to work, take the help of the expert marketers and exclusive email campaigns to ask the followers to become your subscribers and become a significant player in the circuit.
However, be patient to see the results.
Use of predictive analytics
You can also power up your email marketing strategy and get better results by using predictive analytics. This will help you to send the right kind of emails at the right time to the right customers.
Using predictive analytics is becoming a popular process these days, especially for all e-commerce businesses. The reason for this includes:
- It helps the companies to make faster and smarter decisions
- It helps in acquiring new customers with higher activation
- It helps in using A/B testing to find out whether or not a particular email is compatible with sales
- It simplifies the entire process thereby saving a lot of time, effort and resources
- It will help to know the data that works best for a specific group and
- It helps in creating the best welcome and promotion emails.
In short, it helps in augmenting data-oriented marketing that generates, motivates and retains the customers.
Creating an email marketing funnel
You will need to create an email marketing funnel that is highly converting. The process to follow in this regard includes:
- Aligning personalization with relevancy so that each user gets the message and the offer clearly by creating several different email sequences
- Crafting an exciting subject line of the emails to get a higher open rate and encourage the users to get engaged with it
- Writing your emails conversationally so that the readers do not feel like they are being taken as bait and
- Providing a lot of value to the readers through your emails so that they open and read it by including coupons, free samples, content, and exciting stories.
You can also include videos to optimize your emails and ensure higher engagement.
Email marketing tools
There are a few free email marketing tools you can use to save a lot of time, money, and effort. These tools are:
- Benchmark Email
- Zoho Campaigns
- Moosend and
- Email Octopus
Depending on the tool you choose, you can send unlimited emails from different email addresses. All these tools will help you to nurture your target audience by seamlessly exchanging customer data.
Growing your email list
You can grow your email list with Instagram if you make the most out of your Instagram bio. This should tell the user about your brand, the product, and the fundamental principles. Also, include a call to action to encourage the readers to sign up. Moreover, you can even make your email as your contact option for the users to communicate with your brand.
The more holistic your strategy is the better and progressively coordinated experience your brand is delivering to its clients. An incredible beginning stage for shaping your strategy is to track what consumers are saying about you and afterward planning your content across many digital channels.
Use social media monitoring to increase pertinent data and plan your content smart. At that point, integrate email and social media efforts and make your marketing strategy stronger.
About the Author!
Walter Moore is a blogger and digital marketing expert at Gramista. He is quite experienced in the field of web marketing as well as cyber-security.